The Aquatic Center at the DCC is open to all individuals, without residency requirements
Open swim is family fun for a fraction of the cost of other activities. Enjoy the comfortable water that cools you off in the summer and makes you forget about the cold in the winter. In here, it's always good weather for swimming! Our pool is always staffed by American Red Cross lifeguards because safety is our top priority!
Adults: $10 Seniors (60+) / Students: $5
Open Swim is included with membership, however guests are subject to the day rate.
Open Swim Rules
- All swimmers must shower with warm water and soap before entering the pool.
- All patrons known or suspected of having a communicable disease shall not use the pool.
- Children under 10 years old must be accompanied by an adult in the pool.
- No glass, food or drink (besides water) in the pool area.
- All swimmers must wear proper bathing suits or dri-fit material only while in pool.
- Children in diapers must wear swim approved diapers and reusable plastic pant with snug elasticized legs and waistband. (See front desk for example)
- Only U.S. Coast Guard approved life jackets and wearable foam flotation devices are allowed. Users must remain within arm’s reach of an adult.
- No outdoor shoes can be worn on the pool deck.
- No video phone calls, picture taking or taking videos while in locker rooms or on pool deck.
- No spitting, spouting water from mouth or blowing your nose in the pool.
- No running, boisterous or rough play (except supervised water sports).
- No extended breath-holding (dead man float) or hyperventilation.
- Dive only in designated areas.
- Be considerate – no yelling or other loud noises.
- Lifeguards reserve the right to deny use of the pool to anyone at any time.